Seasonal Maker's Day Retreat
Taking inspiration from the autumn season, we are hosting a one-day retreat for makers, dreamers, doers and lovers of fine food. This seasonal workshop will be fully immersive and take you on a journey through the autumn season by awakening and exploring all of your senses. This will be a retreat like no other.
Your creative side will be indulged by learning how to make your own soap, candle & naturally dyed scarf that reflect the scents, colours and feel of autumn. Your tastebuds will be awakened with delicious seasonal and local foods, expertly created by our personal chef. Jade Miles from the recently launched Futuresteading book and the beautiful Black Barn Farm, will fill your afternoon with inspiration and practical skills on how to live today like tomorrow matters.
Your day will be filled with learning, making, eating, exploring & having all your senses piqued. We will take care of all your needs for the day, all you need to do is show up and enjoy.
THE NITTY GRITTY
Saturday 30th April
Gather + Harvest, Mount Beauty & a secret dinning location.
What you will receive
- Goody bag filled with Gather + Harvest products, specially prepared chefs treats & your own copy of Futuresteading.
- Take home your hand crafted candles & soaps
What you will do
- Learn how to make your own natural soap & leave with enough soap to last you several months
- Learn how to naturally dye your own silk scarf
- Learn to be a chandler and make your own candle. Exploring scents & candle making
- Enjoy a long lunch prepared by our personal chef. The chef will utilise local seasonal produce to create something special for the day.
- Spend the afternoon with Jade Mile's from Black Barn Farm & the beautiful Futuresteading book. Jade will provide practical and inspirational guide to living in a way that values tomorrow.